Monday, June 16, 2008

packing and unpacking

been pretty hot lately and no ac in my place, so i decided to put everyone back in their box until the heat subsides.



it's like a ghost town ;_; better than a tower of leaning figures i guess. so far my boxed up collection looks like this:



in the future i'm not sure what i'm gonna do... it's gonna start taking forever to do this sort of operation ^^; meh, guess i'll leave that problem for another day.

in the meantime, really exited to get one of my latest acquisitions out of her box!



muwhahahaha!

1 comment:

Badruz said...

Wow. Nice collection you got there.
Guess i'll follow your move and pack mine in their boxes as well. It's hot as well in my place. One of my figures had deformed already (Huhuhu...). Have to save the others, fast.